UPDATE: We appreciate your time and interest in our blog, but due to its popularity we cannot guarantee a response to every submission. Please consider that we are a small business team and there’s, unfortunately, no opportunities for us to respond as often as we would like.
We kindly ask you to stop sending messages in case you have not heard back. We check all the messages every month and will definitely get back to you in case your website meets our standards.
If you want to expand your project through guest posting, if you are a Home Remodeling writer or a Company in need or ready to write articles, we are more than happy to start mutually beneficial cooperation and guest post on each other’s websites!
Feel free to contact us if this is what you need!
Become a Facilitative Writer
If you would like cooperate, please provide links to your previous articles and any follow-up data that you want to be considered.
By submitting your guest post to The Home Dweller you are agree that:
- You are the owner of the unique content and its copyright;
- The content is not posted on any other website, blog, etc.;
- You grant The Home Dweller exclusive online posting rights for your post;
- You will not repost the content anywhere else online while it remains on The Home Dweller;
- You will not repost the content on your own website or blog while it remains on The Home Dweller.
Please provide any additional information that you would like to appear in your post.
- Your name as you wish it to appear in the byline;
- A brief (1-3 sentence) bio (optional);
- Your photo (optional);
- Your website/blog address (optional).
Unique and exclusive 1000-1500 words, not published anywhere else online.
After you contact us, we will ask for the following:
- Plain Text File;
- Formatted HTML;
- Microsoft Word File.
Please, submit images:
- A royalty-free picture.
You will be notified within 2-3 weeks if your post will be published on The Home Dweller. For timing optimization, the piece may be held for 4-6 weeks typically, in order.