Any sporting activity can have a beneficial influence on health status. Regular exercises protect from many diseases, including diabetes and cardiovascular issues. Movement can considerably improve our well-being and general life quality.
Even if you do not have enough time and money to visit the gym or feel reluctant to go out for jogging, there are alternative solutions to train at home.
Nowadays, exercise bikes are in increasing demand. Pedaling in a home environment is the right solution for people with a sedentary lifestyle. It is a salvation for those who suffer from a lack of time for fitness in a sports club.
And it is a variant for those who want to relieve nervous tension. It is suggested to choose cardio equipment with a smooth ride to get as close as possible to a real bike ride.
Various features like distance and speed monitoring, the possibility to control the intensity of the training program, the ability to watch videos and listen to audio recordings will make exercising more attractive.
The Exerpeutic brand has a good market reputation. They have been producing exercise bikes for home operations for many years. Let’s talk about Exerpeutic 100XL Heavy Duty Magnetic Elliptical bike.
Why Exerpeutic 1000XL?
First of all, this model has many advantages and a very affordable price at the same time. It is a solid and stable elliptical trainer. It develops stamina and strength. It makes the muscles of the press, legs, buttocks work.
The regular workouts strengthen the heart, vascular and respiratory systems. They help to cope with excess fat and achieve a nice shape. The bike allows training the upper and lower body simultaneously.
The exercise bike makes no impact on hips, knees, and ankles. So you may train without causing harm to these areas.
Exerpeutic 1000XL Magnetic Elliptical Features
- 8 intensity modes. You can choose yourself how hard you want to train. It allows elaborating a proper load program to match your requirements. This feature is very important for home training as many users have joints issues and health problems. And the bike can be adjusted for moderate tension in this case. The regulation is simple, you just need to rotate a knob.
- Recording your achievements. The LCD screen will keep you updated on the progress. The machine will fix the mileage, it will show your speed. Every user can precisely monitor the heartbeat rate what is essential for home workouts. And if you keep to a diet, you will have a chance to check the amount of burned calories.
- Pedal safety. The pedals have ribbed surface. It makes them safe and protects the feet from slipping during workouts. The pedals are oversized and are comfortable for all users. You can pedal forward and backward.
- Large weight allowance. Knowing the bike is often purchased as a tool for extra weight fight, the producer intentionally elaborated the device for larger people. So the bike is right for people up to 300lbs. The design of the bike presupposes elliptical motions which exclude bouncing which you may notice in other models. It provides firm support of the whole body.
- Dual set of handlebars. The first set is located near the display. You will use them when your workout is focused on the lower part of your body. In this case, the grab handles will provide a firm grip. An additional handle set is movable. It is normally used together with the foot strider. Then the loading is on the entire body.
- Dual direction flywheel. This feature enables workouts in front and back directions.
- Transportation ease. The machine has small built-in wheels that are designated to simplify the transportation of the simulator.
- Noiseless operation. The bike is characterized as a very quiet device. It does not produce much sound, and you can combine the pedaling with music or audiobook listening.
- Dimensions: 46 x 23 x 11 inches
- Weight: 88.2 pounds
- User weight allowance: 300lbs
- Stride length: 13 inches
The machine comes with a kit of basic tools necessary to put it together. The manufacturer encloses the instruction which is easy to follow. The only confusing thing may be tension cable attachment. But either than that, the construction is fast and simple. The assembly process will not take more than 2-3 hours.
Undeniable benefits of Exerpeutic 100XL:
- Stability and feet safety
- Quiet performance
- 8 levels of workout intensity
- Zero load on ankles, knees
- Two sets of handles
- Dual direction motion
- Small size and easy transit.
Generally, Exerpeutic 1000XL Magnetic Elliptical is a great simulator for everyday use at home. It is not expensive but very efficient. The exercise bike does not require much space, and the compact size makes it perfect for even tiny apartments.
The bike is very popular among people with some joint issues since it has a sparing effect on the knees and ankles. And it is a very important feature for the users of older age.
Extensive weight allowance and tension regulation are winning characteristics of the bike. The same exercise bike can be good for all the members of the family. It is easily and quickly adjustable.
A double set of handles gives you a choice to focus load on the lower part of the body or involve the muscles of the upper body. Pulse rate monitoring will help you to control the heartbeat to avoid overloading.
The regular exercising will bring safe and efficient pound loss within a short period. The exercise bike can become a good supplement to your gym training, or you may pedal in the privacy at home.
Remember, training must be regular and with the gradual increase in workloads. Initial loads should be small. Intensive cardio loads should not be started without prior consultation with the doctor and the subsequent coordination of the training schedule with the trainer.
If you want to tone your body and stay within a budget framework, then Exerpeutic 1000XL is the optimal solution.
Also, read more articles about exercise bikes:
- Schwinn Airdyne vs Assault Airbike
- Schwinn 230 vs 270
- Marcy Air 1 vs Schwinn Airdyne
- Foldable Exercise Bikes
- Exerpeutic 900 XL Review
- Schwinn 270 vs Nautilus R616
- How to Make Exercise Bike Seat More Comfortable
- How Much Do Spin Bikes Cost
- Which Is Better Spin Bike Or Exercise Bike
- What is a Recumbent Exercise Bike
- How do Spin Bikes Work
- How do You Use a Spin Bike
- Magnetic Resistance Spin Bikes
- Stationary Cycling Bikes
- Indoor Cycling Bikes